Webstorm hotspots are providing a great opportunity in the rapid deployment of wireless internet hotspots throughout South Africa. Webstorm have a specialised team dedicated to the successful deployment and continued management of our hotspot solutions. Whether you are a Bed and Breakfast or Coffee Shop, you can become hotspot enabled. A dedicated call centre will handle account activations and provide user support. We provide an ease of use solution, requiring minimal configuration, ensuring access within seconds of successful purchase.
Payments may be processed via our web portal or customer call centre. Prepaid and subscription users will have instant connectivity. Webstorm’s focus on flexibility is evident in the scope of access that we offer, catering from the once off user, to a permanent solution within the hotspot. Roaming is provided within our hotspot zones and affiliated partners. Wish you could hotspot enable your location? Contact our sales team to make it a reality!
You can rent the Hot Spot from Webstorm and bill your users. This requires some management on your side and a bit of support to users. Webstorm will bill you for the total data consumed and a monthly rental of the equipment. You decide how much (if anything at all) you bill the end users.
Rent a HotSpot and sell "airtime"
- R350 pm rental (set up fee applicable)
- You issue Vouchers directly off the device
- You supply the visitor with assistance and basic support.
- Requires your ADSL line and Data
- You sell Vouchers at any price you determine
- YOU make the Profit
You have a lot of end users frequenting your establishment and you do not want to deal with selling vouchers etc. So, allow Webstorm to deploy a Hot Spot on your site,. We will manage the equipment, the end users and visitors will not pest you for support at all. End users buy data bundles on-line and you will be rendering a valuable service !
Deploy a Webstorm HotSpot at your venue
In this model, the visitor will be presented with a web page to log on to the Hot Spot. On the page will be a request to enter the Username and Password. Should the user not have such, he is given the opportunity to purchase “airtime” via a secure on line portal.
- The HotSpot uses it's own Internet Connection
- You do not have to share the venue's data line or data with the end user.
- HotSpot Data is supplied by Webstorm.
- No Cost to venue owner for data or line rentals.
Revenues accrue to Webstorm.
This becomes feasible where there is a lot of traffic and a big demand for such service. Typically, the venue owner does not want to make any money off this and wishes just to have the facility in place.
There are two ways of doing this:
- Where the amount of data sales warrant the deployment at no cost to the venue owner, Webstorm will gladly install a Webstorm Hot Spot. However, a fair bit of data must be consumed (purchased) to make such a solution economically feasible and it is common to follow the second step first. (2 below)
- For venues that generate medium data sales, the venue owner pays Webstorm a monthly rental of R350pm (No set up fee). Once the Hot Spot is settled in and proves to generate sufficient income to cover costs, the rental is waived. (This normally takes at least three to four months to determine)
Regardless of which option you select, the venue owner will allow Webstorm to display "Hot Spot Enabled" co-branded signs at strategic in places at the venue, and will undertake to keep the equipment safe and to contact Webstorm should he/she suspect that there is anything wrong with the device.
For more information please do contact our sales guys on: 086 1101 527